Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] The CSS issue (was .. Req #106)

//snip..............................

Dan Greenwood said.....

do you think the standard should support some sort of certain presentation -
leaving aside how it is done?  My assumption would be yes, because the
manner of presentation can totally change the contract legally. But I could
see an argument that this is all out of scope for the time being at least.

Hi Dan,

My take on presentation is that its necessary to have examples of
presentation as part of the standard. In this way you give people a way to
make the pure standard more applicable and demonstrable in a practical sense
i.e. the difference between pure and applied math. However, IMHO, I don't
think the job of the standards group is to "prescribe" any presentation
format this work is better achieved within the application of the standard
by users.

Eddie