Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] The Future We Want?

Hi Peter:

I have little problem with what you say, to the extent that I think I understand it.

In addition to enabling legally-neutral contract instantiation, which is how I interpret (roughtly) what you are saying, I think some of us are looking at standardized terms that will facilitate automation via rules based and/or neural net programming in the following areas:

1. contract negotiation
2. contract administration
3. dispute resolution.

I think these are not yet covered by your core requirements.