Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Face2Face Meetings

Can someone send me the call in number. My spamcatcher must have blocked it.

James I. Keane

JKeane.Law.Pro

20 Esworthy Terrace

North Potomac MD 20878

301-948-4062 F: 301-947-1176 (N.B.: NEW FAX NUMBER)

www.jkeane.com

Co-Author and Annual Update Editor of Treatise: Litigation Support Systems, An Attorney Guide 2nd  Ed. (WestGroup, 1992, updated through 2002)

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Greenwood [mailto:dang@MIT.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 1:11 PM
To: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org; Karl F. Best

I suggest we handle the question of a face to face meeting as the first item of business on our next call, and not allow ourselves to put it off futher.  I also suggest it would be helpful to have Karl Best of OASIS join for this portion of the call to discuss OASIS resources that may be available.

Karl - can you or a designess join for the first part of our next call, next Wed at 4pm Eastern Time?

Barry, thanks for defining the items to be discussed.

Best,
 - Dan