Subject: Retainer and conflicts scenario

After having gotten well into a scenario, I have abandoned the effort. For those of you who were not present on the last call I undertook to generate a scenario for a law firm retainer that would also check for law firm conflicts. As I got deeper into the scenario, it became clear that it really was one best suited for an xml form that gathered information which would be useful both to the conflicts checking software and to the retainer application. The latter probably would be a template that accepted data from the form to generate a contract for a specific client-matter. There were probably other applications as well: opening up a litigation file, setting up pleadings, etc. But an xml form to xml contract I think is out of scope of our current work, so I have stopped. Best regards.