Subject: Annual ABA Meeting

By action of the Board of Governors of the ABA, I have been appointed as the representative of the American Bar Association to Oasis, and Rolly Chambers has been appointed alternate. Rolly is also the representative of the Science and Technology Section of the ABA to Oasis. Please join me in congratulating Rolly on his dual appointment.

I may have some limited ability to help arrange for meeting rooms and other logistics for the eContracts TC meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may assist in any way.

Best regards.

John Messing