Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Clause model - solution proposals

I suggest that a proposal include a stylesheet that can replicate the formatting
shown in the attachment to the requiremetns statement.

ad.php/2390/ClauseModel-Requirements-1.pdf

satisfying all or part of the requirements (a 3 week period concluding 9
July).

Such proposals could be complete solutions, or contribute partial or
point solutions, intended to be used as part of a complete solution.

(b) Jason Harrop to prepare a report to the TC recommending a clause
model which takes those contributions in to account. The report is to
include the clause model and a summary of the contributions received.
(it is expected this report could be completed in 4 weeks from 9 July,
namely 6 August).

(c) draft report to be circulated to TC members who had contributed
proposals as input to that work, for comment and fine tuning, before
surfacing on the mailing list

(d) mailing list and teleconference discussion, and possible further
fine tuning

(e) TC to vote to accept the report.

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/leave_w
orkgroup.php