Subject: Next Meeting: 8/20/03 Usual Time (6pm Eastern, 3pm Pacific)

Posted on behalf of Dan...

Hi all,

The face to face was a great success - thanks to all who showed up in person and
virtually.  Notes of the discussion will be coming soon, as will the agenda for
our next meeting (which will include a recap of the face to face and moving
toward finishing of the scenario areas for our requirements).  The next telcon
meeting is: Wednesday, August 20 at the usual time. Please mark your calendars.

Best regards,
  - Daniel Greenwood, eContracts TC Chair