Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Sydney Open Standards Conference program now published

I think it would be also good to know that two weeks before this event there
is another related conference held in Brisbane (organised by DSTC) where
there would be several talks on e-contracts, but also other enterprise
architecture topics. This is IEEE EDOC conference and the program is at:

http://www.edocconference.org/program.html

There are certainly interesting things to do in between those two events in
Australia :-)

Cheers,
Zoran

Dr Zoran Milosevic,
Distributed Systems Technology Centre (DSTC) Level 7, General Purpose South
Building 78, Staff House Rd.,
University of Queensland, QLD 4072, Brisbane, Australia