Subject: Agenda For 9-17-03 Meeting

The basic agenda items for our meeting tomorrow will be:

1. Peter's scenario
2. Clause model status report
3. Discussion of Requirements Document which we'll start preparing in
Sydney.

This is in addition to the usual meeting niceties (adoption of
minutes, roll call, new business, etc).

Please consider what you would like to contribute to item #3
carefully.  I intend to ask everybody to speak for at least a couple
of minutes on what they see at this point as the key requirements
needed as part of our final requirements document.  We'll take careful
notes and iterate the content from this meeting into a first draft
table to contents of a requirements document.  My intent is that we
can work informally on the requirements and structural markup further
during the face to face meeting in Australia later this month and have
a decent first draft by the end of October (after talking it through
on our phone and e-mail discussions more fully).

Thanks very much.  "See" you tomorrow,
 - Dan Greenwood