Subject: Scenario needs analysis draft

Hi all,

At the Sydney face to face, on day 2, we started to work up a high level
needs analysis based on a general understanding of the scenarios. The
objective was to identify the key themes as inputs into the requirements
development process that Jason started.

Attached is a draft of the results of that work from my rather scrappy
notes. We did not finish the process. It is only a very rudimentary starting
point. If the process is considered to be useful, more work needs to be done
to:

* relate the transaction groups back to the scenarios
* analyse the scenarios in more detail to extract the relevant principles
* obtain input from the TC to make sure the analysis reflects all needs.

The intention was that the document would be incorporated into the
requirements document prepared by Jason.

Regards
Peter

Elkera Pty Limited (ACN 092 447 428) - Knowledge management
Email: pmeyer@elkera.com.au
Ph: +61 2 8440 6900 * Fax: +61 2 8440 6988
http://www.elkera.com.au

Needs analysis for eContracts standard development d0.01.doc