Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Another clause model proposal

I think the agenda for this week's teleconference is that Peter will
introduce/present his clause model proposal.

Given that agenda, you can probably disregard my earlier draft report
for the purposes of the teleconference, concentrating instead on Peter's
proposal.

There are likely to be various issues which attract comment and
discussion.  I guess these will surface on the mailing list over the
next week or so.  We'll need to decide as a TC how to deal with them -
perhaps we can chat about this during the teleconference.

cheers,

Jason