Subject: Scheduling

Folks,

Dr. Leff is having some scheduling problems due to his teaching
commitments this semester. Although he has expressed a willingness to
take a leave of absence from the committee for a few months, I for one
would prefer it if we could manage a schedule change that would work for
everyone.

Dr. Leff suggests:
any other day at the usual time, or
on the same day as usual (Wed in the US) two hours later than the usual
time.

Would people please let me know which of these options might work for
them. If we can't find a good new time we will stick with the old one.

Thanks everyone.

Best,

-Dave Marvit