Subject: Informal chat/update happening now!

Its now 34 past the hour.  Dan has arranged an informal chat/update on
the teleconference line starting now, for anyone who is interested.

cheers,

Jason

jmessing wrote:
> I must have missed by minutes as well. Better luck to all of us next time.

> From: "Gilliam, Charles" <Charles.Gilliam@CONTENTGUARD.COM>
> Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:23:48 -0500
>

>>Jason and I were the only ones on line at the appointed time and
>>depending on whose clock you are looking at at around ten minutes (by my
>>watch) after the hour we hung up and called off the meeting. It appears
>>we missed Peter by seconds and John by minutes. Anyway, it looks like
>>the meeting is de facto off.
>>
>>--Charles

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL
jharrop@speedlegal.com

Melbourne
Mob +61 (0)402 02 66 34
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents