Subject: Proposed meeting reschedule

Folks,

We would like to propose that the meeting originally scheduled for
today (Tuesday, March 30)  be rescheduled for next week at the same
time (Tuesday, April 6 at 6pm EST). The agenda would be the same as
that proposed below.

Because of the short notice, we will make a decision as to weather or
not the meeting will be held based upon the expected number of
attendees. Could you please let Dr. Leff know within 24 hours IF you
can attend the proposed meeting?

Thanks,

-Dave Marvit
Fujitsu Labs of America

-----------------------------------
                             Agenda for Conference Call
             Electronic Contracts Technical Committee of the
                    OASIS Legal XML Member Section

                              March 30th 2004
                               18:00 Eastern
                 Dial 512 225 3050  - Use 84759# for Pin Code (*)

18:00:00 Tue Mar 30 2004 in America/New_York converts to 23:00:00 Tue
Mar 30 2004 in GMT

Welcome and Roll Call

0) These appear to be our outstanding minutes that I can't find a
report on them being approved:

February 4th
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-econtracts/200402/
msg00002.html
December 17th:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-econtracts/200401/
msg00004.html
January 7th
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-econtracts/200401/
msg00013.html

1) Preliminary Report from Structural Markup Subcommittee

2) Possible participation of this Technical Committee in the New Orleans
    OASIS Conference

New Business

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster
of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/
members/leave_workgroup.php.