Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2394)

My apologies I will be unable to attend this meeting.

Regards

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Laurence Leff [mailto:D-Leff@wiu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:34 PM
To: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASIS
Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary
(File id: @@2394)

                            Agenda for Conference Call
            Electronic Contracts Technical Committee of the
                   OASIS Legal XML Member Section

                             May 25th 2004
                              18:00 Eastern
                Dial 512 225 3050  - Use 84759# for Pin Code (*)

18:00:00 Tue May 25 2004 in America/New_York converts to 22:00:00 Tue May 25
2004 in GMT

Welcome and Roll Call

1) Approval of Outstanding Minutes:

   April 13th Teleconference

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archi
ves/200404/msg00010.html

   April 27th Teleconference

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archi
ves/200405/msg00001.html

   May 11th Teleconference

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archi
ves/200405/msg00005.html

2.  Discuss and possibly reach closure on our requirements document

New Business

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/lea
ve_workgroup.php.