Subject: RE: Organize your contracts.

FYI.  This company might be a recruit for the eContracts TC.

Sorry I have been AWOL.  My billable work has taken me down other all
consuming paths back to my core litigation support business. I will be
dropping to observer status, with continued admiration for this group's
excellent work.

/s/ Jim Keane

James I. Keane, Esq.

JKeane.Law.Pro