Subject: next TC meeting - timing?

Hi Dan

Given:
1. people need time to read the Structure Preliminary Report
2. John has posted several things to the list for discussion
3. a new XHTML draft is due out this week, which we ought to consider
4. Peter is off line until beginning August

why don't we schedule the next meeting for the first week of August?

we can work out the exact agenda based on list discussion, but it probably ought
to include:

* consider work of Structure Sub-Committee
* discuss way forward with semantic markup (RDF or otherwise)

cheers,

Jason