Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Last comments from me on the prelim SCReport

John

This was a simple question.

Are you saying that if we jump through the extra hoop of showing the TC how a
typical XML editing tool might be used with our structural model, and having
done that, the TC says "yes, using one of those to create a contract is a valid
use case", then you'll accept the named containers model?

Because if you still won't accept it, you should say so now, and either "put up
or shut up" as we have done.

Jason