Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Revised SC Report (in eContracts Markup), Part 1

John,

Should we then ignore the email you sent some 5 hours before? I was just
going through it when your new email arrived. This is not efficient for the
readers who try to understand what is happening.

It is interesting that 'the XHTML file will NOT display in IE because of its
currently lame support for CSS styling of XML....'. This again reinforces my
views that, although it is good that we reuse concepts from XTML for
describing structure of contracts, we really need to concentrate on defining
our own set of concepts needed to describe structure of contracts (and other
documents) - defining structural contract schema as a common denominator for
most contracts. A good alignment of this schema with XHTML concepts will
make it easier to map between XML version of contracts and XHTML which may
be very useful for authoring tools etc. However, such a schema can be used
as a basis for a broader set of capabilities needed for other aspects of
contract management as stated in our chater.

I also feel that the structural sub-group has done good progress so far and
we all need to be involved to help consolidating some existing differences.

Zoran