Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] XHTML 2.0 issues

With respect to John, we don't have any such clear requirements as suggested
by him because we don't have any requirements at all at this stage.

Consequently, I suggest it is not productive to debate these kind of markup
issues in that environment.

I believe that we cannot proceed effectively without going back to basics
and working out exactly what it is we want to achieve. This means starting
right at the top (broadest, business needs) and working down. Fortunately,
we now seem to be set on that course. I would like to confine efforts to
that endeavour so we don't repeat the mistakes of the past any longer.

regards
Peter

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/lea
ve_workgroup.php.