Subject: Fwd: [ebxml-bp] WI-71 isLegallyBinding Attribute and Legal Intent

Attention to the LegalXML Group:

John Messing graciously provided some input to questions we had sent
recently, via a message to Sally St. Amand from the ebXML Business
Process TC.  As indicated, we are soliciting any feedback from the
LegalXML group on an attribute, isLegallyBinding [1], that is associated
with business transaction activities.

Should you have any further insight it would be most appreciated.  Thank
you ahead of time from the ebBP team.

Note: A more detailed summary if required can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00133.html.
[1] Likely to be changed to HasLegalIntent.