Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2430)

I tried to join a call just now (Wednesday US time) but it appears that
there was confusion over the time of the meeting from the notice. The 7th
was a Tuesday, not a Wednesday. I saw the Wednesday part of the notice and
did not make the call yesterday.

Can someone provide a quick heads up on the meeting in addition to the
points set out in the agenda below.

regards
Peter

embers/leave_workgroup.php.