Subject: OASIS/LegalXML eContracts Technical Committee Status

Dear TC Members,

The holiday season has been taking a toll on our
schedules and this e-mail is just a "touch base" to
let you all know we're trying to get a meeting
scheduled before the end of the year.  Peter is nearly
done with the draft of our Requirements Document based
on the feedback and inputs he has gotten from the TC.
We'll have that mailed off at least a week before the
next meeting and I'm planning to nail down those dates
and send them all to our list within the next week.

In the meantime, if anybody has any last minute
comments on the most recently distributed draft of the
requirements document or process, please don't
hesitate to mail Peter directly and/or share your
views on the list.

Once we finalize our formal requirements, we're
expecting to get a rough draft TC Specification ready
within a couple of months or so and a first draft to
share for review and feedback with the outside world
(other OASIS members, W3C partners, vendors, etc) with
in a couple of months after that.

Put on your seat belts, 2005 is coming together to be
the year of the eContract.

Talk to you soon,
 - Dan Greenwood

www.civics.com