Subject: Requirements draft 0.02

Hi folks

Big apologies for not being able to get this out sooner. I appreciate the
patience from all quarters.

Attached is a zip file with various versions of the latest draft of our
requirements. A PDF with revision marks is included.

I have not completed any new requirements sections except those provided by
Jason. I have incorporated edited changes from Dr Leff and Rolly Chambers
and I included a discussion on deontic contract languages from materials
supplied by Zoran.

There are still quite a lot of requirements topics to complete. I can
probably fill on one or two more based on my specific areas of interest but
if anyone has a specific expectation that is not being met in the current
draft, there is only one solution. Please submit a complete draft of the
content you believe should be included in particular sections of the
requirements. Please refer to Jason's email of 24/10/04 for a model. If you
prepare it ready to go, I can make minor editorial changes and put it in. I
think we have sufficient models in the document about how to do this now.
Due to other commitments, this is the best I can do now. I will not be able
to do any research or very much drafting of original content.

We can discuss this at the meeting and see how we can speed things up.

Regards
Peter
Elkera Pty Limited (ACN 092 447 428) - Knowledge management
Email: pmeyer@elkera.com.au
Ph: +61 2 8440 6900 * Fax: +61 2 8440 6988
http://www.elkera.com.au

eContracts TC requirements d0.02 2004-12-21.zip