Subject: FW: [Fwd: [Fwd: Messages not going through]]

Hi,
Dave asked me to post these. Hope this is success.
Zoran

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,

As always, comments are invited.

Thanks,

_Dave

------------------------

LegalXML eContracts Conference Call
March 22, 2005 -- Draft Minutes

In attendance:
Dan Greenwood
Zoran Milosevic
Dave Marvit

Dan notes that we are actually quite close to being ready to release a
first draft of a requirements doc. It appears that Rolly got busy so Dan
proposes that he and Zoran take over and finish up the first draft of
that section of the requirements. This can then be passed to Rolly for
his comments.

As for the click-through contracts section, Dan has reviewed it and
believes that it is good as it stands. Therefore the only section that
remains is the one that Zoran and Rolly were going to draft.

Zoran has suggests that we have a follow-on call. Dan volunteers to take
the lead on getting something together for the unfinished part of the
document in advance of the call.

We agreed on a 5pm EST call for next Tuesday, March 29th.

Dan asks Zoran what he is hoping to see in the requirements for that
section.

Zoran: I am interested in expressing obligations. Guys have done
interesting work on Contract Expression Language (CEL).

Dan: Can you send a link?

Zoran: Sure

Dan: So, what about this would be in our requirements?

Zoran: In addition to the structural representation, we would like to be
sure that we describe obligations that come out of contracts which
constrain external business processes. This is of high relevance to
construction contracts. This is a domain specific language.

Dan: OK. That sounds pretty clear. Can we [Dan and Zoran] schedule some
time on the phone so we can work on some text together?

Zoran: Sure, but I prepared a few paragraphs for Peter.  I'll send it to
you [Dan].

Dan: Great. I'll try to re-craft it and pass it back to you.

Dave to send to list that the only outstanding material is this section
and that Zoran, Rolly and Dan will get it to Peter in advance of a
meeting next week (March 29th 5pm EST).

Dave presents Carey Mar email message.

Dan suggests that I send it to the list and that we invite Carey to join
OASIS. If we even get him to agree that what we are doing would be
relevant to their work that would be great. Certainly if we get them to
review and comment on our work that would also be quite helpful.

Meeting adjourned.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Folks,

I had a good conversation with Carey Mar the other day. When I brought
this up in the conference call today it was suggested that I pass the
message to the list for comments.

Best,

-Dave