Subject: Minutes Draft from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2512)

eContracts Conference call
Draft Minutes
3/29/05

(Prepared by Mr. Dave Marvit)

In attendance:
Dan Greenwood
Zoran Milosevic
Dave Marvit
Peter Meyer

Dan: Did everyone get the doc I sent out last night.

[Note: This email suggested concentrating on just the structural
requirements for now, completing that and them moving on to the next
phase. This would exclude semantic requirements for now and simplify the
task.]

Zoran: Yes.  I was a bit concerned about whather or not this would meet
the demands set by the charter, but Dave mentioned that chunking would be OK

Dan: And Peter?

Yes. I think that's fine and not a deviation from what we had discussed
earlier. I have about a day's worth of work to do folding in
contributions from Dave and Jason.

Dan: Are you game to put in that time?

Peter: Yes. I'm Ok with that. I would like to get it to a coherent
point. Then, if someone wants to pick it up from there we will do
whatever is appropriate at that time.

Zoran: Have you heard from Rolly?

Dan: Yes. He's embroiled in litigation right now. He wants to contribute
to the draft but dosen't want to hold up the works. So, Peter, when
might be a good time to expect that we could get something?

Peter: Perhaps, the 12th of April?

[Scheduling a meeting to discuss the draft about one week after we'd
expect Peter to ship it.]

Next meeting set for: 6pm EST (US) April 19th 2005.

Dan: One other item, Dave's contact with the Blast Radius guy.

[Discussion on getting their feedback on what we are doing. We agree
that it would be useful if we showed them our draft and asked them for
feedback. Please reference the email Zoran sent to the list on Dave's
behalf form the Blast Radius guy.]

Dave: Are there any IP issues involved with getting input from them?

Peter: We don't have any IP issues yet. This is just getting
requirements. At this stage we are not at risk.

Dan: And before we accepted anything in terms of a schema we'd make sure
that we were protected, either in terms of a side agreement or having
him as a member of the TC.

[Dan will give Carey a call]

Meeting adjourned