Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2532)

As I wasn't on the part of the call when the next
meeting day was set, unfortunately I didn't realize I
had a conflict.  Apologies - but I'm in all day
meeting in DC Tuesday through Thursday of that week.
I'll consult with TC members to decide whether to
change the meeting date or push forward with lesser
attendance.

Thanks,
 - Dan G.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200503/msg00001.html