Subject: Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2544Update)

                     Agenda OASIS eContracts Technical Committee
                         Wednesday July Sixth 18:00 Eastern Time (*)

                Dial 712 824 4400   - Use 84759# for Pin Code (*)

Note dial in Number has changed -- we are using a new conference
provider.

18:00:00 Wednesday July 6, 2005 in America/New_York converts to
22:00:00 Wednesday July 6, 2005 in GMT

DST* is in effect on this date/time in America/New_York
DST* is not in effect on this date/time in GMT

Continue discussion of  how the various possible host schema fit our
needs as specified in the Framework for Evaluation of Candidates on
which to Base Structural Markup that Mr. Peter Meyers prepared.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200505/pdf00000.pdf

(*) We are meeting on Wednesday for this meeting to accomodate the schedule of
Chairperson Greenwood and Dr. Leff.  On the call, we will discuss
the best day of the week for subsequent meetings.