Subject: Minutes Draft from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2601)

   The OASIS Legal XML Member Section e-Contracts Technical Committee
                       Minutes, Meeting of October 27

Present:
Mr. Daniel Greenwood
Mr. Peter Meyer
Dr. Laurence Leff

The meeting came to order at 1815 when the third of the three members listed
above joined the call.

Mr. Peter Meyer sent a document:
   Development Steps for TC Specification - revised
    www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives
       200510/msg00006.html
We discussed informally issues 1.1 to 1.5 of this  list.

The next meeting will be at the usual time on Thursday of next week.
The chairperson will work to get enough people to attend that meeting.

Microsoft had earlier contacted su in regards to using BNML as a host
schema for contracts.
The Chairperson recommended that the Secretary contact Microsoft
to arrange a telephone conference call.  Earlier, the Secretary reported
on correspondence regarding using their WordProcessing ML as a host schema.
This will not be an official meeting of the TC but all interested members
are invited to be on the call.  We briefly discussed the logistics
of arranging the time:
We will request that Microsoft
suggest some dates.  We will note that 14:00 Pacific Time  will best accomodate
the different time zones in which our TC members work, but other
times afterwards would not be so bad.  Of course, the Secretary solicits
information from our membership on which times would be good.

Meeting adjourned at 1845