Subject: Revised BNML Schema for eContracts

Dear TC members,

We have made some minor corrections to the foundation schema to deal with
some issues identified by Rolly Chambers in his message on 18 October. The
changes should avoid some of the problems that occurred with the XSD version
in particular in some applications.

The revised schema package is attached. Please use this in place of the
draft 0.01 submission.

Please let me know if you encounter any further incompatibilities.

Regards
Peter Meyer

Elkera Pty Limited (ACN 092 447 428)
Email: pmeyer@elkera.com
Ph: +61 2 8440 6900 * Fax: +61 2 8440 6988
http://www.elkera.com

BNML contribution 2005-11-01.zip