Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2638)

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting proposals to the
Steering Committee for funding for a consultant to the various LegalXML
TC's has been extended to March 1 only. The CourtFiling TC has already
submitted its proposal. To be considered for funding for this year,
please submit your proposal prior to the cutoff date.

Thank you.

Best regards,

John Messing
Chair, LegalXML Member Section