Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Proposed Meeting June 1

OK with me.

Rolly Chambers

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Marvit [mailto:dave@marvit.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:37 PM
To: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Daniel J. Greenwood
Subject: [legalxml-econtracts] Proposed Meeting June 1

Folks,

I'd like to propose a call for June 1 (Thursday) at 6pm EST, 3pm PST.
Peter told Dan that he expected to have the changes incorporated by the
26th of March.

A meeting on June 1 would give us enough time to review the changes and
prepare for a discussion.

Please let me know if you can attend at the proposed time.

Thanks,

_Dave