Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2755)

Dear Dr Leff,

Thank you for this. I believe that we should make the IPR transition so that
we can make any final corrections to the schema and specification after the
60 day review period if we consider it necessary. My sole objective is to
achieve a Committee specification. I believe the TC should terminate after
that is achieved. I see the IPR transition as a precautionary step and
sincerely hope we can finalize the specification immediately after the end
of the 60 day review period.

I am available for the proposed phone conference.

Regards
Peter

ts/email/archives/200701/msg00006.html