Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2755A)

Dear Dr Leff

I am very confused by your message.

On 1 February you sent a message (@2755) which said in part:

"I communicated with Mr. Greenwood, our chairperson, regarding calling a
meeting to discuss the future of
the OASIS Legal XML Member Section e-Contracts Technical Committee (our TC).
We need to know if at least three people are interested in continuing the TC

and that those individuals should call the meeting.  Please let me know
if you are interested and when you might be free.  February Seventh,
at our regular time (18:00 Eastern Time) would be a reasonable option.

As I believe you know, there are issues regarding transitioning to a new
IPR Policy."

The key points are that your meeting was suggested for 7 February and your
reference to the IPR Policy transition.

I responded to that message (your link below) and indicated I would be happy
with the proposed meeting time.

In your message below, you now refer to a meeting after our review period
ends on March 27. If we wait until after March 27, it is my understanding
that our TC will terminate because it has not made the IPR transition.

I am unable to reconcile your two messages.

I will send out a separate message regarding IPR transition to follow. In
the meantime, please can you clarify what is proposed. Did you propose a
meeting on 7 February or not? If so, can we still have that meeting?

Regards
Peter