Subject: Minutes Draft from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2785)

                     Minutes, Teleconference of March 29th
   The OASIS Legal XML Member Section eContracts Technical Committee

Present:

Dave Marvit
Dr. Laurence Leff
Peter Meyer
Dr. Zoran Milosevic
Daniel Greenwood

On January 26th, Ms. Mary McRae, Manager of Technical Committee Administration
for the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
posted our specification for public review.  It ended March 27th 2007.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200701/msg00013.html

There are apparently no comments.  Noone received any even though
one member followed up with Ms. McRae after the close of the comment
period.  Thus, it was moved that the committee accept the
draft specification as its final specification subject to the
confirmation that no substantive commetns were received before the deadline.

All present voted yes with the exception of one abstention.  That was to
avoid a conflict between that person's role as member  and as an employee
and project director for the contractor OASIS engaged to help with the
specification.

All minutes identified in the agenda (@@2781) were approved.  Also, the
Technical Committee approved the deposit of three documents from
Western Illinois University (of historical value) to the Resources
Section of the Technical Committee's Web Page.

The next meeting was scheduled for April 19th at 18:00.

The Secretary will call Ms. McRae on March 30th to follow up on changes
to the specification document to reflect the approval status.  Mr. Meyer
will check the numbering of the specifications.

The secretary was also charged to send an electronic mail to all those ever
involved in the committee.  This electronic mail would give the URL
of the new specification, announce our new specification and invite them to our
final meeting.

This meeting adjourned at 18:47.