Subject: FW: eContracts public review

 FYI message sent to Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:55 PM
To: 'pmeyer@elkera.com.au'
Subject: RE: eContracts public review

Hi Peter,

  There is one comment noted in the email archives here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-econtracts-comment/200701/msg00000.html

Since comments have been logged, the TC will need to create a disposition log which notes each item and how the TC
chooses to handle the comment (if at all). The TC needs to wait at least 7 days after the close of the comment period
before making a motion to start a CS ballot. Once the TC makes that motion, the chair needs to notify me, including a
link to the meeting minutes, and I will run an electronic ballot to approve the CS. Once approved, the editor needs to
provide updated copies of the spec noting the new status.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.2
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.3

Hope all is well!

Mary