Subject: WIU

According to the contract between OASIS and WIU, there was a tight
schedule for the first substantial completed draft of the specification
for review by the TC; it was to occur within 37 calendar days of the
effective date. The amount due dropped from $7500 upon completion to
$3500 if the deadline were exceeded. Since the larger amount takes the
contract over the approved spending limit set by the SC, and I am
unsure if this deadline was met, a first step in sorting this out is to
determine which contract amount applies. Can you please respond with
specific dates. The effective date of the contract execution was
September 18, 2006, which puts the deadline on or about October 25,
2006.

One record I find is a message from Dr. Leff, which annexed is
immediately below this message (and prior to the remainder of the
thread of messages), indicating the delivery to OASIS may have occured
in December. Minutes of the TC from August up to December do not appear
to have been kept, although I did find one agenda setting a December 7
meeting dated November 24, 2006 that does reference a draft
specification. I am therefore unable to determine when the first
substantial completed draft was delivered, and to whom it was
delivered, although the foregoing does indicate the deadline may have
been exceeded.

Thank you.

[Leff email]