Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] RE: eContracts TC home page

Hi Mary,

Thanks very much for updating our home page. For my part, I think that we
are done. What will I do now that it is all over?

Thank you for your assistance to the TC. It has been a fascinating
experience to work through and I am pleased we achieved a good result. Now
it's a question of who is interested in the result.

Regards

Peter