Subject: eClosing Use Case docs

All:

As we discussed on the previous call, attached are copies of an old eClosing use case that was developed by the MISMO eMortgage Workgroup back in 2001.

PLEASE NOTE:  Because there were some IPR issues associated with this eClosing Use Case, MISMO suspended development in this particular area and did not publish these documents. I am providing these docs to the TC members purely as examples of possible Use Case formatting, and ask all of you to please avoid further circulation.

Thanks,
Harry

_______________________________________
MBA... Working for You