Subject: Minutes & Use Case Document

In preparation for this week’s call, I have posted the minutes from the July 13 conference call to the website.

I have also posted a new draft of the Use Case document to the website.  This draft adds Apostilles and includes some formatting changes.

Both documents are posted in OpenOffice and MS Word formats.  Download the version that works for your software.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/documents.php

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Committee Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC