Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Notice of Approval of IPR Transition (not yet)

Hi everyone,

  Happy to jump in and help here. I will take the results of this vote to mean
that the TC has successfully completed a Transition Request Ballot to RF -
Limited. The next step is verify who will be eligible to vote in the Transition
Approval Ballot. According to the current TC roster as maintained in Kavi, I see
the following:

Voting Member:      Organization/Individual:         Primary Rep:
Rolly Chambers      ABA                              Catherine Reach
John Messing        ABA
Mark Ladd           Property Records Industry        Mark Ladd
Marc Aronson        Pennsylvania Assn of Notaries    Mark Aronson
Eric Cohen          PriceWaterhouseCoopers           Mike Willis
Harry Gardner       MISMO                            Gabe Minton
Richard Hansberger  National Notary Assn             Richard Hansberger
Laurence Leff       Individual                       Laurence Leff
Nick Pope           Individual                       Nick Pope

Please confirm that this information is accurate; once I have your confirmation
I will send the initial notice to the primary representatives regarding the
upcoming ballot. The Transition Approval Ballot itself cannot be started until
at least 30 days after notification that the Transition Request has been
approved (most likely the week of 28 Aug). That ballot then runs for 14 days. If
the ballot passes with no negative votes, the new IPR mode will go into effect
14 days after ballot close announcement.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS