Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Proposed enotary charter amendments

Is there a eNotary group meeting today.

There is one identified in the minutes of the last meeting but nothing is in
the calendar and I haven't received any notification.

If it is on what number should I call?

Nick

Consider the environment before printing this mail.

You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if
you are not the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system
and notify the System Administrator at Thales e-Security +44 (0)1844 201800
or mail postmaster@thales-esecurity.com