Subject: Proposed Date for eNotarization TC Conf Call

A number of TC members have pointed out that a TC meeting this week will conflict with the MISMO Conference in Washington. After talking with Mark Ladd, it sounds like a conference call on Fri. at 2:00 pm (Eastern) may be better than a call on Tues. or Wed. Please let me know if scheduling the call for Fri. is not workable.

As an alternative, we can schedule the call for next Tues. (5/29).

Regards,

Rolly Chambers