Subject: eNotarization TC Conf Call - Tues. 5-29-07 Noon (eastern)

Several TC members have let me know they cannot be available for a Fri. afternoon conference call. Thus, I will schedule the conference call for Tues. 5/29 at Noon (eastern). We will meet Tues. with or without a quorum.

Dial-in information and an agenda will follow. One agenda item will be dates and times for meetings.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Regards.

Rolly Chambers
Chair