Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] Evaluation of consultant deliverablee

Without having studied the requirements for DSS, I
don't want to mislead you about the XSD, John.  I
will need to get back to you on that.  However, the
goal is to use the container to carry all the
different signature profiles.  If the DSS profile
doesn't fit, the container elements may have to be
modified - but we should know the answer in a few
weeks when I begin Phase 2.

WRT the second question, yes, you can indeed have
completely different types of signature algorithms
in the NotaryCertificate and the XML would still
validate correctly to the eNotary XSD.

Hope that helps.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.