Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Withdrawal of pending requests

You are most welcome.

I do have a few suggestions that I intend to post before the meeting to
see if others agree or disagree in the hopes that they may lead to
practical enhancement for real estate recordings and tweaks overall as
the work progresses. I intend to do this as a series of shorter postings
on separate topics as I personally find long posts difficult to follow
and absorb.

Please stay tuned.

Best regards.