Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Points for the April 30 deadline

To my recollection, journal support was an early focus of the TC's
effort. I think when Rich Hansberger was the Chair, it was the exclusive
focus, so I think it should be clearly excluded if that is the TC's
view, or else the default should be inclusion.

One of the use cases I do not see at present included in the work is the
declaration under penalty of perjury. Where does that one stand? Would
it be helpful to consider a trade-off between that use case and the
journal support?