Subject: ENML v.1 (Draft 1) Comments

Arshad -

I agree with the items Marc Aronson pointed out and with your responses. The initial draft was well done and the examples are very clear.

I have one question about the draft spec -- will Apps. C and E (which were not yet completed in the initial draft I reviewed), be available for review before the TC votes?

If I've overlooked these two appendices, my apologizes. Otherwise, I will want to review them before voting.

Thanks for your good work on the spec.

Regards.

Rolly Chambers