Subject: Invalid ds namespaces in examples ENML Spec

I'm working on an implementation application based on the ENML 1.0 specification and my xml parser reported an error with on one of the samples. The xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"; namespace declaration is missing in the <ds:Signature> section. I've searched the pdf and didn't find the namespace declaration anywhere.

ken