Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] TC Conf Call Next Week

Sorry Rolly, already booked for this time.

Marc A.

-----Original Message-----
From: RLChambers@smithcurrie.com [mailto:RLChambers@smithcurrie.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:19 PM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-enotary] TC Conf Call Next Week

I would like to schedule a TC conference call for next Wed. (2/24/10) at
3:00 pm eastern.

We will need to select a steering committee representative to replace
Mark Ladd. PRIA has decided not to renew its Oasis membership for budget
reasons so Mark will no longer be serving as PRIA's Oasis
representative.

Additionally, I'm interested in getting someone to take over as chair of
the eNotary TC.

If a call on Wed. 2/24 at 3:00 pm will NOT work, let me know.

Thanks,

Rolly Chambers